1. Due to the characteristics of empty hard gelatin capsules with too little water content, it is easy to be broken, and too much water content is easy to soften and deform, so the water content of empty hard gelatin capsules should be controlled between 12.5-17.5%.
2. The container with empty hard gelatin capsules should be placed on the shelf, avoid windows and pipes to keep it in a cool and ventilated place, avoid sunlight, and be close to heat sources.
3. Do not place and press at will.
4. The packaging container should be kept sealed before use. If it has been opened, please take corresponding sterilization measures, otherwise, it will easily cause bacterial contamination.
5. The storage temperature of empty hard gelatin capsules should be kept at 15-25℃; relative humidity should be kept at 35-65%.
6. Empty hard gelatin capsules should not be stored in high temperature and high humidity conditions, otherwise, they will become sticky and deformed due to heat softening, and they should not be placed in an environment where the temperature is too low or too dry, otherwise, the capsule shell will be prone to brittleness and brittleness. broken phenomenon.
7. Stored according to the above storage conditions, empty pharmaceutical capsules can be stored in good condition for more than 9 months.